Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun Facts

"Shaun White:Blurbs." Tv.com. 3-31-09. http://www.tv.com/shaun-white/person/236497/trivia.html

"I Wanna Try That!" Sports Illustrated for Kids August 2008: 44-45.

There are a lot of common known facts about Shaun White, but there are some pretty cool facts about him that a lot of people don't know. I call those fun facts.


My favorite fact about Shaun White is that he would like to try gymnastics. "Before going to the Winter Olympics in 2006," he says, "I had only watched the Summer Olympics. I just remember gymnastics was the coolest and most amazing thing to watch. The floor routines, the rings, the bars. That's really impresive. I'd actually like to try and do something like that. Obviously, I like to flip and spin."

Shaun White attempted the first ever 1080 skateboarding, but unfortunately didn't land it.

Shaun's absolute favorite colors of all time are red and green. I can see why he likes red so much though.

Shaun's favorite tv shows are Family Guy, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Just Shoot Me.

No offense to french people, but Shaun White's least favorite food is french food. Sorry Lisa.

Shaun's sponsors include Burton, Oakley, T-mobile, R.E.D., Volcom, Birdhouse Skateboards, Ricta, June Mountain, Target, Mountain Dew, Transworld Snowboarding, Adio, Sony PlayStation, and HP.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!:-)

Anonymous said...

cool

shan said...

cool

brody said...

I'm sexy

Anonymous said...

PoopSauce is the way to go